Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunset in the Bahamas

I had no idea, there were so many different colors in the blue, just like the reflection would have been at Sunset.

Instead of enjoying this evening weaving, I was in a hurry. The semester is coming to an end and I wanted to have this scarf done and take it off the loom. I went in an hour earlier, thinking if I also go on Tuesday for a couple of hrs , I would get it done, but then I saw, that I could finish it on Thursday. Wish I would allow myself to enjoy the process more. I promise I do that on Thursday, I should have plenty of time.
Can you find my mistake on the back. I did not notice it when I was weaving.

3 comments:

  1. That's really gorgeous. Love to see some photos after it's washed. This sort of weave structure changes so much when it's washed. The colours are gorgeous. Thank you.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have said it will be even more gorgeous after it's washed! Thanks again.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete